I got tagged! I am being tagged by Nicole at http://www.victoriousheart.blogspot.com
She has a beautiful blog with an amazing story of faith and restoration. Go see her you will be blessed.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (humm...whom shall I tag)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (quick go look)
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up (Hi Nicole)
Six random things:
1) I love to Western style square dance.
2) I have a wonderful dog named KeeKee Bear. She looked like a bear cub as a puppy.
3) Despite my physical disability, I have been in class 4-6 white water rapids over 50 times, I can snow ski, and I have even rappelled off the side of a cliff.
4) My husband and I host an old fashion singing on Saturday's (about every two weeks) at a campground nearby during the summer.
5) I am an extreme priss-pot but my sister is more like Elli Mae Clampet. She is a beautiful women who can also take a horse to the ground...Her husband is a horse vet and she is his tech.
6) I love Jesus Christ and am amazed and awed that He loves me too. He adores His children!
The 6 people I am tagging:
1) Tara at http://tabletwenty.blogspot.com She has a praying heart and I love her gift of encouragement.
2) Nicole at http://livingmylifeonpurpose.blogspot.com I love her blog! She inspires and challenges me and is a cute and funny lady.
3) Angela at http://christianwaitress.blogspot.com A sold out young woman for Christ.
4) Lee at http://prayergifts.blogspot.com Lee is a soul sister. She is a great writer and loves to encourage others to the God she adores.
5) Kelly at http://chattykelly.blogspot.com She is a woman after God's heart. I love her blog and visit almost daily!
6) Kimberly at http://plantingofthelord.blogspot.com She is also an amazing young woman. She loves God and her family!
If I tagged you, know that it is out of respect and friendship. For those of you who I love but did not tag...please leave me six things anyway.
You my blog friends will never know this side of heaven just how much you have enriched my life, challenged me to grow, and pointed me to God. I love you.
Now, I am going to ask for your prayers today. I seem to be having one of the worst "Ugly Pam" days I had in a long time. This is where the enemy throws every dart he can about my looks, weight and person. I am holding to the truths of God today. I still would ask for your prayers because today the battle is hard and I am getting weary. Could I ask you to hold me up like Moses' two friends held up his arms during the battle? May God get the glory!
I love you all!