Edie over at http://richgifts.blogspot.com just gave Zoie a Kreativ Award. Check it out, ain't it pretty!
Zoie has to say seven things about herself or me that y'all might not know....so I'm turning it over to her:
Its Zoie and these are my seven things:
1) I was born in Georgia....means I'm a cute little Georgia peach.
2) I accepted Christ as my Savior when I was 4 years old. When my dad baptized me, I was so scared I dunked him with me. I came up out of the water smiling and he was soaked!
3) I had prayed for a dog all my life. In fact, my mom says the very first time I ever laughed was at a dog at my babysitter's house. As you can see I must love dogs! I finally got one for my seventh birthday. Her name is Keekee bear and I love her! She is a miracle dog because she had parvo and survived it! Thanks to my parents giving her medicine every hour on the hour for 48 hours and my Aunt Amy giving us the medicine...her husband is a vet.
4) My best friend's name is Sunni. We have been best friends since 2nd grade. We are two blond chicks who try to do everything together. I will miss her when we move!
5) I was in my school's production of "The Sound Of Music." It is the junior/senior high production but they needed someone small enough to play Gretle. ;) So they chose me! One cool thing, was that the actor who played Rolf in the movie came to see our production and gave me an autograph! Now how cool is that?
6) You guys know I like to sing...This year, my granddad's quartet got invited to sing a concert at a church in NC. When they called him, they also asked for me to come and sing for them too. It was my first concert.
7) Since none of you have ever seen a picture of me on my mom's blog, I have blond hair, brown/green eyes, and I am almost as tall as my mom. In fact, I wear the same size shoe as she does. I got my ears pierced last fall and having pierced ears ...ROCKS!
Thanks again Miss Edie for the award.
I don't know who to give this award to, so I want all my mom's readers to tell us seven things. OK? PLease, I want to see how many responses I can get. Don't let me down...I'm only 10.
PS. Don't y'all think I need my own blog? Talk my mom into it! She doesn't think its safe for me now.